Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ugly Plant Collection


Hi, my name is Heather and I have a house plant addiction. I have over 25 plus house plants. It is a sickness, seriously. Now that I have cats, I have had to move most of my plants from the main living area into my bedroom and bath and guest bedroom. These areas are off limits to the cats. Not only do I have an overabundance of plants but apparently they are delicious to cats. You should see the teeth marks and ripped leaves. I decided due to the icky rain gloomy weather to rearrange plants. These above didn't really make the cut. The picture doesn't really do justice to the situation . I am not sure what to do with them. I am calling these ugly ducklings my ugly plant collection. I am going to give them another couple of months to try to recover and then I may have to pitch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment