Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baking Day

On Tuesday, I had a baking day. I do this occasionally. I like to do it if I know I will have company. IN CASE YOU DIDN'T HEAR, the Polyester Princess is coming for a visit in 13 days but who is counting. Hospitality to me means fresh baked goods. I made pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough, banana mini muffins, pizza rolls and potato salad. Before you start patting me on the back, I had the usual mishaps. I overfilled the mini muffin pan. The muffins were more like muffin tops. I forgot to add in some cinnamon and vanilla. Despite all of this, I noticed that they disappeared at an alarming rate. I also ran out of pepperoni for the pizza rolls. I had enough to make 6 out of the 8 rolls. The muffins and the salad got eaten and the dough and rolls got frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment