Tuesday, June 30, 2009

#1 Son, Fast Eddy, Chuckles, and Sasquatch
The Polyester Princess has flown home with her children. I had an awesome time getting to know my nephews and hanging out. We had a few (billion) Kodak moments. It is in the blood. My oldest nephew threatened to weigh his mother's digital camera because of all the pictures she took. We laughed a lot. We got to see Brian Regan perform- the adults. A few of us made a trip up the Space Needle. Some rocks, beach glass, and shells were packed in suitcases. Hopefully, it isn't too fishy. The cupboards are a little more bare. We weren't quite eaten out of house and home. I am already plotting my sister's return trip. BE VERY AFRAID!


Chuckles and Fast Eddy

Sasquatch log surfing

Giant Man Child and Fast Eddy

Chuckles, Polyester Princess, Fast Eddy, Myself, #1 Son

No comments:

Post a Comment