Saturday, June 6, 2009

Point Whitehorn Park


I saw an article in the newspaper about this new park, Point Whitehorn . I had been bugging the Giant Man Child to take us there. So on Friday, we went to visit. I have to say I enjoyed the trail that led to the beach. Though it is not quick access to the beach. The trial is about a mile to the beach. I encourage you to stay on the path as there is a lot of nettle next to the gravel path. According to the Giant Man Child, there are 19 little foot path bridges. There are also 4 ocean overlooks. The path down to beach is quite steep and has a staircase of 39 steps.


Unfortunately, the tide was in so we didn't get to explore much of the beach.

large tree just off the path - This would make a great place for a letterbox

Reflection in the water under the footbridge

No comments:

Post a Comment