Sunday, April 21, 2024

Weekly Roll


Linky Love

Bird Watchers Search for rare bird in Small Colorado Town - Never heard of this festival for the Mountain Plover aka The Ghost of the Prairie   - Mountain Plover Festival

Son Got a Pet Octopus - Week later 50 Octopus I think I have posted this story before, but this one is more in-depth.  Moral of the story don't get your son an octopus.

Taylor Swift Course to be offered this summer at Colorado State University

Inappropriate Thoughts

I had an insurance company tell me I am right. Well it wasn't in so many words, but I will take it.  Unfortunately, it didn't solve any of my insurance woes.  See Deep Thoughts.

Deep Thoughts

(basically, a vent)

I don't understand why insurance companies and doctor's offices think I should be in charge of my son's insurance.  Do I look qualified for this kind of thing?  I think not.  I have been on a wild insurance ride against my will this week. It involved multiple medical insurance companies and letters, calls and denials.  Just when I thought I got it fixed something else would pop up.  My son makes no phone calls but signs for himself. This just makes it complicated. I handle all the administrative paperwork for his life. If a neurotypical person has a hard time navigating this circus how does a disabled person do it. After all the calls and whatnot everything is not resolved and just seems to lend to more calls. It stresses me out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment