Sunday, April 7, 2024

Weekly Roll


Linky Love

Can you believe that song is 10 years old?

Fish Out of Water - You Know I love a good fish story

Unsuspecting Man in Tennesse turns out to be a living descendant of extinct indigenous group
 
Inappropriate Thoughts


Even aliens have to wait in line for the honeypot. Picture was taken at Bricktown: Alien Attack in Roswell. It was pretty impressive and interactive as well.





Trash Talk

We didn't pick up trash on Easter. We picked up trash on the following day. My husband had high hopes of finding left behind Easter Eggs. We found one or should I say. I found one.  Rather tame in the trash department but we did find two mismatched socks. We also got thanked by a Parks person. That was a first.

Deep Thoughts

I love a week with new beginnings and good news. This week has been filled with that kind of of stuff.  My sister is getting baptized this Sunday. In addition, my niece got engaged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment