Sunday, December 10, 2023

Weekly Roll


 These are crack. If you are at Sam's these are delish.

Linky Love

I have announced many times how much I love the public library.  My library at my new location is great.




Deep Thoughts


This from Becky Higgins has been bouncing around in my brain. THE PURPOSE OF THE TASK IS TO STRENGTHEN THE RELATIONSHIP.   That resonates with me. 

52 Better Health Project - Week 3 &4

I turned 52 this year. There is also 52 weeks in a year. I decided I need to make better health choices. This is my accountability space. At least one day a week I am going to make a better health choice. Yes to 10,000 steps, better food choice, moving more. I am going to record it. I know boring but this is old age. I find I do better when I held accountable.

week 3


I made it outside for 20 minutes of morning sun for 4/7 days. It was an act of COURAGE.  It was 28 flipping degrees one of the days. My husband got me rechargeable hand warmers. Where were those for all those band/football days? By the way, one of the days, the dogs refused to join me. These New Mexico hounds are smart.  They do like to be petted with the hand warmers. 

week 4

You can't change what you don't track. I decided to chart this challenge. 


There is nothing earth shattering what I am tracking. I take high blood pressure meds so I am trying to do better in taking them.


No comments:

Post a Comment