Sunday, December 3, 2023

Weekly Roll

Photo by KGR

Linky Love

Pork and Cherry Rice Bowls - this was a little experimental cooking from Budgetbytes. This was okay. There were some substitutions and omissions because of my husband's food intolerances. I think doubling the sauce would have helped.

Virtual Cookie Exchange - This is a Modern Mrs Darcy Invention.  I had discovered some new recipes. Check it out. I would bring my cookie called The World's Best (chocolate chip/butterscotch)


Good Cheap Eats came up with an Advent Calendar Meal Plan - It is a bit genuis.

The Christmas Cookies You Should Bake Based on Your Zodiac Sign - mine is grinch cookies. I don't think I have ever had or made.

2023 Christmas Cookies Trends to Try This Year - Do you Remember No Bake Cereal Wreaths. I think I made these in Girl Scouts one year. Snickerdoodles are a must.

Red Tin Treats Ebook - I think I might splurge on this from Kelly Welk. Kelly runs a cottage kitchen and makes red tin treats.

Inappropriate Thoughts


It was a full moon last week and it showed.  People were a bit cray.  The washer died. We had just replaced the pump. Not what I wanted to do on Friday date night was go purchase and install a washer.  Luckily our Lowes 40 minutes away had the machine in stock. Literally put in the back of our Traverse. That thing can haul some stuff. It was quite the date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment