Sunday, December 24, 2023

Merry Christmas Linky

 Merry Christmas 

Thank you, loyal readers, for a great 2023.  I hope you have enjoyed my linky love.  Consider this my Christmas present to you.  This is the last linky love of this year. I will be posting a linky love on New Years Day. 

Inappropriate Thoughts



My mother thinks she is hilarious. She brought these to me. 

Linky Love

80 DIY and Homemade Christmas Ornaments - I love to buy crafted ornaments.  There was a booth at a local craft show that only had ornaments.  

Christmas Meal for $25 from Dollar General - Check out Dollar Tree Dinners 

Engineer.everything - suburban tunneler.  This is kind of nutsy, but she is tunneling under her house for fun.

Deep Thoughts



Unpopular Opinion

I suck at gift buying. Know if you received something from me- it is poorly wrapped and way overthought. I literally told my husband the gift I wrapped for him looks like a chimpanzee wrapped it.


No comments:

Post a Comment