Sunday, December 17, 2023

Weekly Roll



Lunch Lady Brownies - I made this for a work party for my husband. He said they were delicious. He managed to save me one.



maraschino cherry quick bread - I tried making something similar at the farmers market. This is close. It was delicious.

Inappropriate Thoughts


Giving a cat a pill sucks. Try giving the cat 2 pills. It is a horror flick.  I have been helping Nonna dose her cat, Puss. That cat is plotting my death. The cat is 15 years old. 

 Deep Thoughts



A Different Kind of Worry

This worry or these worries have me frozen. Usually, my stress propels towards action. These worries have me stuck in my head and staring off into space. I feel like I could use some verbal spillage. However, one of these worries is a secret. I hate secrets.  It is worse than the thing someone is trying to keep secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment