Sunday, October 22, 2023

Weekly Roll


 Linky Love

Sitting in the Sun in the Morning for 20 minutes improves Sleep - I have been giving that a go. Picture above is of my morning companions.

The Most Popular Halloween Costumes of 2023 - Is anybody surprised about Barbie?

World's Greatest Stretch - Just found this interesting. Not sure I can get in that position.

Inappropriate Thoughts


Doesn't everyone clean out the dust in their storage shed with a leaf blower or is that a New Mexico thing?

Deep Thoughts

The Gain and The Gap

The wins here in New Mexico seem so hard fought. I was thinking this in relation to our shop being built. This past week we had our final inspection. A scrapbook influencer was talking about how we focus more on the gap than the gain. This phrase has been rattling around in my brain. It seems like we have been working on this shop forever. So, I am going to tell you about the gain.  I will do a post likely next week all about the gap on the shop.

The Gain: There is a building where no building existed. The building is connected to the electric. We now can get rid of our paid storage. My husband has a dedicated space for his projects and his woodworking. He has been making do. We have a place for storage. This is a remarkable gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment