Saturday, October 13, 2018

Halloween Tradition - Haunted House Craft


At the beginning of October, I did some emergency early morning babysitting.  I love this craft because I always get 100% participation.  I have yet to have a kid not want to do this. I know it is total sticker sneeze but even taking stickers off the sheet is a fine motor activity.  There is also usually a good conversation about what is scary. I think with older kids you could do a lot to extend this activity.

materials
haunted house template - I made mine in photoshop
dollar store stickers
black construction paper for house
colored paper for background paper
white colored pencil
exacto knife - older kids can do the cut out of windows with supervision - 10 plus
crayons - neon colors for embellishment

Additional Resources

template- Sarah Jane has a more detailed haunted house template I have used in the past
Draw a Haunted House - Art Projects for Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment