Sunday, February 4, 2018

Super Bowl Linky

Well this linky is getting posted late but just in time for those of us who only watch the big game for the commercials. Click away my friends, click away.

Memory-Making Meals for February - love me some Life as Mom!  Some good suggestions there.

Pressure Luck's Super Bow Menu - Hey it isn't too late to whip up some pressure cooked meal for today's big game.  I just got an Instapot myself so I am all about learning some new recipes.

Mysterious Lost Maya Cities Discovered in Guatemala - It is so fascinating what they can do with LiDAR now days . I looking forward to the National Geographical Special

Hunting for the Ancient Lost Farms of North America - This is just really interesting.  Who knew there was such a thing as archeobiologist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment