Sunday, February 25, 2018

Linky Flight

Much Like A Flight of Beer.  I thought I would do a linky flight. Some things are better read together.

Reading and Testing of Kids
Encouraging a Love of Reading in a Culture of Assessment
Dear Schools, Please stop the AR Test and Reading Logs
Are We Thinking About Reading Comprehension All Wrong

Parenting or Adulting
My Adult Sense of Justice - love, love, me some Teacher Tom
10 Insights about Remarkable Parents from a Family Therapist

Self Care
Running a Mile Every Day for a Year
What Self Care Really Means - oh so good and it isn't chocolate cake and bubble baths

GUNS 
Why do you like/own a Gun?
Gun Reform: Speaking the Truth to BS, Practicing Civility and Effecting Change - Brene Brown really spoke to me in the camp of not wanting to allow guns for everyone and allowing guns for some.
When Students are Traumatized, Teachers are Too




No comments:

Post a Comment