Monday, February 29, 2016

What I Learned February

Local Mystery
Who knew we had a local mystery in our little town?  The charming statue pictured below was found abandoned in a yard.  The police are looking for the owners of this large bronze statue of a boy they have nick named Huck Finn.  Details here.
Bronze Boy - Ferndale PD photo

Robo Lawn Motors



Yes, they have robotic lawn mowers that mow the lawn. That is AWESOME.  I have been training the boys to do the lawn but how great would it be to have that thing set to mow on a schedule and not have to nag. Of course, this is extremely pricey and kid labor is cheap but painful. IS IT TOO EARLY TO THINK ABOUT MOWING THE LAWN?

Chip and JoAnn Gaines are writing a BOOK

I want them to adopt me.  I love their show and I can't wait to read the book when it comes out. Fun Facts about Chip and JoAnn. Read what they are up to lately - Life Lately

QUOTE KNOCKING AROUND IN MY BRAIN


I am linking up with Chatting With the Sky - What I learned February

No comments:

Post a Comment