Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Diary of a Mediocre Homemaker - I got a snowflake thing

Dear Diary
I might have a little addiction to snowflakes. I GOT IT BAD! I however don't want the real stuff!!!



I have made popsicle snowflakes. These things are huge and graphic and that is why I love them. They are hung from a spring rod.


I have done an Ode to the Elf movie with snowflakes galore resulting in a lovely garland complete with coffee filter snowflakes. It is a now a Christmas tradition and I have one currently up.



I have done beaded snowflakes on pipe cleaners.  This is a craft I learned at MOPS (mother's of preschoolers)

I also have made dollar store clothespin snowflakes.  Not to be left out, I also made a giant PVC snowflake.


I HAVE A SNOWFLAKE THINGY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment