Friday, February 28, 2014

Things I Learned In February

I am linking up with Chatting at the Sky  "Things I learned in February"

1. My dog doesn't like my Zumba moves. The actual moves anger him.  Every time I start dancing he starts to bark and jumps on me. I don't know what is up with that. Seriously, I have been having fun learning to Zumba so I have been basically practicing my non moves everywhere.

2.My Son has been working on his science project. He has been trying to figure out if temperature effects the height of the bounce of a tennis ball. I learned that temperature does effect ball bounce quite a bit. It does. Much to the chagrin of my family it also triggered a few new band names for me - "Frozen Balls" or " Boiling Balls".  Get your mind out of the gutter PEOPLE.
Boiling Tennis Balls
3. I am one of those people who get songs stuck in my head.  Currently the Lego Movie song is stuck in the sound track of my brain. We went as a family last week to see it. It was cute. You can basically apply this song to everything - Everything is AWESOME when you work as a team. It is quickly becoming my anthem.



4. I was inspired by this Evolve quote I used for my one little word so I took it to the next level.  Not quite happy with it. No pun intended, this is how it evolved. I also learned that I can't help tweaking things.
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Once my littlest man (almost 2) woke up early and witnessed me doing Zumba and did not like it one bit! He just kept saying, "all done, mommy all done," Ha!!!

    ReplyDelete