Friday, February 21, 2014

Counting Steps

Yes, I am one of those people who have been counting my steps.  I have been trying to get 10,000 steps daily.  I don't always succeed but sometimes I do.  It is all about my one little word - evolve.  I am trying to evolve from my couch loving self to someone who is fitter.  I am doing it one step at a time.

I have tried a whole host of pedometers but this Christmas both my husband and I got the Fitbit flex.   I have been wearing it over a month and I have to say I like it. I love that it syncs to my phone and computer.  I think it does a pretty good job of counting steps too.  You get a lot of feed back from this little device. It is addictive. Loved the article in Parade Magazine by Connie Schultz and her addiction to her fitbit.
My fitbit

The March All You has a whole article on different Pedometers and little ways to get more steps. I particularly liked the idea of right before bed walk around your house for 5 minutes picking up.  That alone is suppose to net you an extra 250 steps.

Fit Bit has it's own blog.

**** All the opinions above are my own.  I was not paid for my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment