Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Project Life Tuesday - Week 30 and 31


I am linking up with The Mom Creative Project Life Tuesday once again on a Wednesday.

Week 30 was a little slower than most.  My hubby at the beginning of the week was in Havre, MT.  He contributed the sunset picture.  The end of the week had us at Nonna and Pappy's house.  We also visited 3 state parks in our Centennial State Park Geocache quest.

Week 31 was a dozy for us.  Most of the sweet sweet action happened at the end of the week.  My Parents came at the end of the week from Colorado.  We celebrated my Mom's 70th birthday with a surprise visit from my Aunt and Uncle from Arizona. We had a full house. My Mom I think suspected something but was surprised. Then the very next day we celebrated my son's 15th birthday. The main thing my son wanted to do was go out to eat at Bob's Burger and Brew so we did that. We had ice cream at a local dairy too. It was busy in all the right ways.

supplies
Project Life Cobalt Edition - journal card wk 30
Recollections Journal Card wk 30 and wk 31
Photo Protector Project Life design G
Digital Element - Circle around 15 - Queen of Quirk
Digital Element -Good Times - Ali Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment