Saturday, February 2, 2013

Chalkboard Art Inspired Valentine's

Chalkboard art is all the rage.  I wanted to re-create this in my Valentine's.  I kinda BECAME obsessed with trying to recreate the look.  This is the best tutorial I found for Photoshop is at Sweet C's Design. I used Photoshop Elements to create my faux chalkboard art look.

I like to make homemade Valentine's for Valentine's Day.  Frequently, my Valentine list is much longer than my Christmas Card list.  This is the case this year as well.  So, I came up with 4 Valentine's this year with different designs. I made them in Photoshop elements.  I stamped Happy Valentine's inside.  These are printed off on red card stock. I think my Hubby and Mrs. Epi were quite, frankly, tired of  helping me pick designs. So I decided not to choose.  Anybody have a favorite? 


 



The quote is from Ralph Waldo Emerson.  I will be re-mailing my cards through Loveland - Directions for Re-mailing

No comments:

Post a Comment