Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Squirrel Moment #1001

I got selected in a exciting new program to help me informed decisions about my energy use. (Ha, Ha) That is straight from the letter I received. It came with these great graphs. It rates you against you neighbors. See how efficient I am compared to my neighbors.


Evidently, I use 52% more electricity then my more efficient neighbors. I could of told them how inefficient I was. Have they been to my house? Chaos and destruction reigns here. INSERT DEEP THOUGHT -I know the report talks about energy but if I were more efficient in all areas of my life I would probably have a lower energy bill.

I love the little smiley guy. Reminds me of a weeble people. But all I can think when I am driving around is," Wow, those must be the efficient neighbors and look at their great landscaped yard.They probably post their report in a frame. Oh, that is definitely a hoarders house. They are way inefficient. The only thing they have tacked to their wall is a notice from the Health Department."
Hey, I got approval from Puget Sound Energy. I am GOOD. Put a frame around that. Yeah ,these are the things I think about. Squirrel moment is defined here.

No comments:

Post a Comment