Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Squirrel Moment # 998


Don't laugh, I got those Squirrel Underwear as a Christmas Present. OK, laugh with me. LOL Ever heard of a Squirrel Moment?

Squirrel Moment - random though or idea not related to what is currently being discussed or related to the current situation

On Saturday, we visited the Police Memorial in Lakewood, Washington for the 4 Slain Police Officers. The memorial was outside the Forza Coffee Shop. We went in to have some coffee. The wait was a long time. This is where my squirrel moment happens. A man was reading/studying a Clinical Neurology textbook . The whole time I was thinking to myself, "The book he is reading isn't big enough to cover Clinical Neurology." It appeared to be a slender paperback textbook. Inside, I was secretly freaking out at the size of the book. Once again thinking to myself, "Please tell me that he has more books for this subject." My friend Ms Smarty Pants has a bona fide Medical mystery going on in her life. (Sorry Chica) She has visited several neurologist. None of them have been able to really figure out exactly what is going on for her. It is very frustrating. So I start thinking to myself, "This sure explains a lot of their gaps in their knowledge. " So instead of thinking about the Police Officers, the late Coffee, the other patrons. I was fixated on clinical neurology. So there you have my squirrel moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment