Friday, December 31, 2010

Year in Review

December 31,2010

All over blog land there are these end of year reviews. So, I thought I would join in. I was reviewing some of my photos for the year and a small theme started to emerge. All the photos are of from windows of my house.
Feb 10, 2010

Here is the year by the numbers

Total Number of Posts for the Year -205

October 2010


One Little Word for 2010 -Live

October 25,2010


Most Read Posts

Christmas Tour 2010

Sea Glass - discusses our massive Sea Glass collection and how we are displaying it.

September Book it books discussed are The House of Hope and Fear, The Blind Side, and Eat, Love, Pray

December Book it - Books discussed Border Songs, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, The Happiness Project, Plain Perfect

Dollar Store Challenge - The pipe cleaner wreath I made for the $5 dollar store Challenge


November 4, 2010

Number of Books Read in 2010-34

December 4, 2010

Top 5 Books Read

The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin my review

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shafer and Annie Barrows my review

Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay my review

Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford my review

Talent is Overrated by Geoff Colvin my review


December 6, 2010

Most Under Read Posts -Also known as I can't believe these aren't the most popular posts. In case you missed these gems, here they are again in all their glory.

Old People are Slippery

What to Show Out of Town Guests

Shucks

December 29,2010

No comments:

Post a Comment