Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Vacation on Fire!

My Kids and the Cousins

Doesn't that sound dramatic! We were lucky to visit my parents in Colorado all last week. We had a lot of fun. We played with the cousins. We, meaning I, ate way too much of my Mom's delicious cooking. We went to the mountains to play in the snow (more to follow on that). I floated in a inner tube in the lazy river at the new improved rec center pool. Except it wasn't lazy as everyone and their brother, sister and aunt was there. We made sugar cookies and decorated them. Last but not least, I tried not to cringe as my older son as he lighted his church bulletin on fire during Christmas Eve Service. Crisis was averted. It was all good. I hope everyone is having a fun holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment