Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Week in Review

Here is the truth - Last week was just terrible. My car ended up in the repair shop for 5 days. I was driving the beast of the truck to appointments all over the county. I swear I could run someone over in that thing. Did I mention I am terrible at parking? Trying to park a full size truck in tiny downtown spots is a lot of fun. My husband hurt his knee at the SWAT Rodeo. They believe he partially ripped a tendon in his knee. GOOD TIMES. We got to go to Urgent Care and the ER - all of us. Can you say Field TRIP?

The good news is that despite my Hubby crippling himself he came in 25 out out of 70. That is the first time he had been in that kind of match . He got hurt in the last stage so he was able to complete the match. He got some really good prizes. I learned to drive the Beast and park better. I refrained from buying him Tinkerbell seat covers and I didn't run anyone over. Nothing says tough like Tinkerbell. I won't mention all the curbs I ran over. Shh - Don't tell the Man child . The car despite being in out of the repair shop a couple of times is running. Please let next week be less eventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment