Monday, August 9, 2010

School Supplies

It is that time a year once again to start stockpiling school supplies. It seems real early for me as our school doesn't start until the 8th of September. We start really late compared to the rest of the country so to get the deals you have to start at the beginning of August. This is what I got so far. The camera/phone just doesn't show it very well.
Save at Home Mommy has a excellent list of school supply deals. My kids list this year is very extensive. Things like scissors and rulers I try to recycle from one year to the next. I still have quite a lot still to get (Kleenex, sanitizer, disinfecting wipes etc) I try to get the best deals as some of these things get rather expensive to buy off season or just hard to come by. I also use a lot of this stuff with my before school kids too. Check out my link to school supplies demystified.

No comments:

Post a Comment