Thursday, October 29, 2009

TP and Paper Towel Roll Art


I wish I could blame this on cabin fever. I am going on day 4 of staying home with #1 Son due to a cough. The walls are starting to close in a little. I saw this art idea on another blog that I can't locate now so thank you whoever. This is a little addicting. You basically cut up the tubes and glue the rings to each other. There is something so satisfying gluing all the rings together. I use clothespins to hold the rings to each other until they dry. I think it is pretty graphic in a good way. Don't know if I will hang it up and I can say I don't think it is finished yet. I know my sister, the Polyester Princess, is rolling her eyes. She is just jealous she didn't think of it. And No, I am not going to paint it, Mrs Epi. This just might be the ultimate in eco art. I might just have too much time on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment