Tuesday, October 13, 2009

San Diego Zoo

#1 Son

There are so many alternative titles I wanted to use - such as:

Spooning Tigers, Crouching Dragons

What do Hippos Eat? answer: Children and Vegetables

Anteater Love aka PG rated exhibit

OK, my Hubby and I are a little juvenile. We can't help ourselves. I love the San Diego Zoo for so many reasons. It is huge. They have pandas, koala's, and a albino python. I love giraffes. They have an awesome giraffe enclosure. The Zoo is huge. We walked our tootsies off here. As an added bonus, October is kids free month. I love that. When we lived in San Diego we had a zoo membership and it was worth every penny. There have been a lot of changes in the last 6 years since we had visited. They have Elephant Odyssey and a playground over by the Children's Zoo. There is just more of all the good stuff - animals and things to get kids involved. We did not see everything but we saw a good portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment