Saturday, October 17, 2009

Good Will Hunting

Mrs Epi and I decided to hit some garage sales yesterday but the weather wasn't very cooperative. It was very rainy. We managed to go to one and then we decided it was good day for looting aka thrifting. Mrs Epi's mojo was at all time high when we hit Salvation Army and ended up with 1 piece of furniture, 4 tins, metal tractor, and thermometer thing. As an added bonus everything was 50% off too. We went back to the garage sale to purchase 1 item we couldn't live without. Then we went to Goodwill. I have been on the hunt to replace a desk that I have my son's computer on in the family room. Now we have two students and sitting them together there wasn't working. Mrs Epi spotted the perfect thing, a double student desk. I hemmed and hawed and she basically said " You are going to regret not getting that." I hate it when she is right like that. We called my hubby and he met us for Mexican food. I took him over to look at it and he said for 6 dollars it was a steal. I love it. Sorry for the low quality picture as you can see it is already being used. I actually had to boot people off to take a picture. The item below I just couldn't resist taking a picture. This is wrong on so many levels AND NO I DID NOT PURCHASE THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment