Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've fallen and I can't

I have fallen and I can't blog. Just kidding! The last week has been project central. I have been working on my third rag quilt. These quilts are addicting. The one pictured above is for a friend. Fabric was contributed by myself, Mrs Epi, and Sandy. It was collaboration. I so want to show you the others but they are Christmas gifts. Hopefully next week,I will be taking all three to the laundromat to actually do the ragging process. I also made a few more Flappy's too. It is an addiction.

With help from the Wrecking Crew and the Diva,I was able to complete this wreath. Wreath idea is from here. Doesn't it look nice on my door. The Wrecking Crew painted the paper and the Diva and I ripped the paper and glued. The Diva added the special green bow.
Lastly I have been working on my week in my life album inspired by Ali Edwards. I finally got all the pictures developed and I am putting it together. I promise share this as separate post when I finally finish. I am going to finish. Ali Edwards has a bunch of examples on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment