Friday, September 5, 2008

Things that irritate me

Oh, there is no picture for this. You will have to use your imagination. I just introduced myself to the plumber at the school site behind my house in my PJ's. Yes, Pj's. Some yo-ho decided to turn around his vehicle with noisy trailer behind my house. I went out to chase him down. In the process, I met the plumber that is finishing off the school. His name is Bill. He thought it was stupid for the guy to turn around there too. Did I mention it was 6am and there is a perfectly good parking lot to turn around in?

Open Letter to Ferndale School District

For the past 8 to 9 months, I have put up with the loud construction noise starting as early as 5;30 am. Did I mention that it has been Monday through Saturday? I am DONE. I have had to look at your lovely honey pot from my dining room window. I am DONE. When are you going to be finished? Just be done - alright. I am tired. I need a full nights sleep. This was my one day to sleep in to the lovely hour of 7. It is my hubby's day off, today. He doesn't have weekends off and I have Mr Early Riser. Yes, there are actually people who don't work Monday through Friday and don't go to work before 5:30 am. Or maybe they just don't announce it to an entire neighborhood.

On top of this, you can't seem to get my #1 son from point A to B. EVEN THOUGH there is a perfectly good bus that is a transfer bus from the school behind my house. I have evidently been a bad parent for leaving multiple messages for someone in special services. I didn't call there on my own accord. I was directed by the principal. The only one who really returns messages is the receptionist at the school district office. She is special. She has voice mail. Renee in special services you made me cry on the first day of school. You should not be dealing with special needs parents. My son was starting a new program. He has anxiety and ADHD. Now, my son will have to negotiate a very steep hill and cross two major road ways. Isn't that special. Did I mention he has ADHD and has poor impulse control and the walk is about 25 minutes to a 1/2 hour. It is probably over a mile. That the main streets he has to cross are home to two elementary schools. I am not bitter. Did I mention there are only 5 kids on this transfer bus? I AM DONE! Now I have ANXIETY. I suppose if I complain you will evict him from this great program. There is no complaining, or returning phone calls, or notes. Sorry, we parents didn't approve the precious bond. So parents DON'T ASK FOR ANYTHING OR WE WILL TAKE IT AWAY. There is no money in our district for communication. I am DONE!

1 comment: