Tuesday, September 30, 2008

M & M cookies

My oldest son is really into reality shows specifically The Amazing Race and The Biggest Loser. Sunday was the premiere of the new season of "The Amazing Race". It is one of his quirks. He requested M & M cookies for a kinda tailgate party for the show. I have never made M & M cookies before. So, I researched all recipes and came up with these. We used Halloween M&M's.
These were definitely a hit. I don't think Reality Shows are appropriate for every kid. But we do a lot of talking about team work because I do believe this show accurately shows team dynamics in a very dramatic way. We also talk about about the countries they visit. On Sunday, we actually got out the map and found Brazil. Brazil was the first country they visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment