Saturday, January 26, 2008

Re-Mailing Valentines


It is that time year again. Every year I re-mail valentines from my hometown of Loveland, Colorado. Loveland is known as the Sweetheart City. When you send your valentine, it is hand stamped with the a cache that is different every year and hand canceled. I have been busy making homemade valentines. I usually send out more Valentine's than Christmas cards. Valentines is a special time of year for our family as my parents were also married in Loveland on Valentine's Day, I believe this year is their 38th Anniversary. Here is the 411 on re-mailing valentines from the Sweetheart City. If you would like to have your valentine card stamped with the official Loveland Colorado cache and stamp,Please put your STAMPED addressed valentine INSIDE of a larger envelope and mail it to:
Postmaster
Attention: Valentines
Loveland, CO 80538-9998
Valentines must be received by the 9th of February to get the special cachet and arrive in your special someones mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment