Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Dark Side

I feel like I've gone to the dark side. I am being green. I bought a reusable grocery bag - cute. It is perfect for Valentine's Day. I have actually used it. The thing is huge. I have an adverse reaction to the word organic or the phrase "going green". The main redeeming non organic thing about this bag is it was made in CHINA. You know those Chinese are trying to poisonous us to death. I am not calling this going green I am calling this thrifty. The Fred's hear pays you 5cents every time you use it. Hey, I will eventually break even. Everyone knows thrifty is a bad word to those who are in the cult of only organics. They would never be caught dead with this gaudy thrifty bag proudly made in China. Now, I think I will go wash my hands with anit-bacterial soap, too. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment