Sunday, September 24, 2023

Weekly Roll

 


I had to share the above because it cracked me up. Well done US Fish and Wildlife.

8 Year Old Sneaks Handwritten Book onto Library Shelf I just love this story and I thought the adults did an excellent job handling this.  THERE IS A WAITING LIST

Coleslaw with Apples and Almonds - We have been eating this on repeat this summer without the apples.  My husband can't eat raw apples. It is delicious. I feel like this is a pretty affordable side dish. 10 Secret Coleslaw Ingredients You Didn't Think Of

Sunflower Field Planted for Influencers - I kinda want to go.  It is sad people trampled private fields. I think this is a good solution.

Inappropriate Thoughts


Library book sales are my downfall.  $5 dollar a bag, yes ma'am.  Let me find some interesting kinda weird stuff. I think the oddest thing I got was the New Mexico Women's Bowling Association Cookbook.  


My favorite recipe so far was the Elephant Stew.


Deep Thoughts

The following quote from Theadore Roosevelt came up the other day. I used it in what I call my art journal. 


I also like this quote below



No comments:

Post a Comment