Monday, September 18, 2023

Influenced by a Billboard


 There are a few billboards in our county and surrounding county that advertise "the largest pistachio nut" or pistachio ice cream etc.. Frequently when I traveled without my oldest son, he would ask if I saw the world's largest pistachio. It has been quite a running joke in our family. We decided to have an adventure and go see the world's largest pistachio.   The world's largest pistachio is a 2-hour drive from our house to Alamogordo, NM. We visited McGinn's Pistachio Tree Ranch or Pistachioland.





They have a cute store with many pistachios and curios.  We did not take a tour of the farm, but we did have pistachios, pistachio ice cream, and pistachio fudge.  We covered all the food groups. My oldest was disappointed but my youngest said it exceeded his expectations.  


Billboards are the original influencers!


No comments:

Post a Comment