Sunday, June 11, 2023

Weekly Roll

first dahlia bloom from seed

Linky Love

This is Where It Gets Intersting/ Drama Free with Nedra Tawway - This is Sharon Says So podcast and she is discussing Nedra's new book about navigating unhealthy family relationships. This was really good.  

Attracting Pollinators to the Garden - intrigued about this pollinator strip idea

Inappropriate Thoughts


Yes, I am the one who picks up sticks at the park for her nearly toothless dog.


Deep Thoughts

My dear friend, Mrs Epi last child graduated from High School. I remember sitting at her first child's graduation and just feeling so proud of my friend and her husband. I was of course proud of their daughter. I think I actually turned to them and said that.  It is a remarkable feat to get a child to this milestone this is not to diminish the child's accomplishments.  There is all the invisible/visible work of the parents. I just want to give a shout out to these two - GOOD JOB!


No comments:

Post a Comment