Saturday, June 17, 2023

Weekly Roll - Happy Father's Day

Linky Love

Mason Jar Lid Suncatcher - I am intrigued by this idea with hankies. Kid Suncatcher with Mason Jar Lids

The Way I Heard It - Bonus Class of 23 - Mike Rowe - short and sweet podcast. It is good.

Inappropriate Thoughts


The other day my husband asked me if I wanted my coffee and if I was using the Beth Moore Mug.  I am like what Beth Moore Mug?  Then it dawned on me that he meant my Beth Dutton coffee mug. Those are vastly different people and one of them is fictional. It made me crack up.  Evidently, I talk way too much about Beth Moore Bible Studies and behave way too much like Beth Dutton. Yes, you can love a Beth Moore bible study and appreciate the fiery Beth Dutton on Yellowstone.  

Deep Thoughts


I am so lucky to have my Dad on the right in above picture.  My kids are lucky to have a Dad too - guy on the left.  Happy Father's Day to all the dad's and people that play that role in a kid's life. IT is an important job.

No comments:

Post a Comment