Sunday, November 13, 2022

weekly roll-Oldie Glitter Locks

frosty lawn weed
Linky Love

Budget Grocery List 

Amache Rose - A unique rose found at a former Japanese Relocation Camp. A film has been made about it.

The Top 10 Things about Being over 50 - my best friend sent me this one. November is my birthday month. Just call me Oldie Glitter Locks.  

Inappropriate Buying/Inappropriate Thoughts


Hi, my name is Heather and I have a mini tree shopping problem. Since the beginning of November, I have purchased more mini trees. 

Yes, I have a pretty extensive collection already. See pic below of last year's display. 




But can anyone have to many mini trees? Asking for a friend

Favorite Things


I can't lie. I enjoy baking. It brings me joy. Yesterday Charlie and I made Cowboy Cookies.  These make a lot and really for folks who enjoy a crisper cookie.  These make a huge batch

Other recipes on my fall list to try

Overnight Cinnamon Twists - Kate at Venison for Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment