Sunday, November 20, 2022

Weekly Roll - Almost Thanksgiving

 


I love toddler art and I can't lie. I made this on a lark. It is a tape resist turkey. Some of us might be gearing up for a Thanksgiving feast. I thought some helpful linky's were in order.

Linky Love

Tape Resist Turkey - Busy Toddler and ThinkCraft. I did this on cardboard, and I don't recommend as the tape doesn't release as well. Cheap craft as I only bought $2 in paint.

How much food to make - Brunchwithbabs

Make ahead Thanksgiving dishes - Good Cheap Eats

Cinnamon Roll Turkey's  - Good Cheap Eats and OccasionsbyShakira - this one has bacon. Here is a version I did 

Inappropriate Thoughts - I have two


First, we felt an earthquake on Tuesday. I was noticeable. 



I have always thought my rice cooker cup was metric so I would stress out when it was misplaces. Turns out it is a regular cup measurement. I have only owned this FOREVER!  No one was more surprised than I.  

Favorite Things

I thought I would give a shout out to my favorite instagrammers. I am doing this as part of my birthday month celebration. Below are a few who I really enjoy

debanddanelle - these ladies are something else

livingwithlady - Shannon will keep you surprised. She does TikTok challenges Love her diy ideas too.

venisonfordinner - Kate is a special person.  Love watching her homesteading and showing how homesteading or intentional living is accessible to almost everyone.  I can't believe how much I enjoy her milking videos. Kate doesn't sugar coat. I love her honesty.

myweatheredhome - Emily is a picker extraordinaire and I love her displays with her finds. Her picking with Pops is my favorite stories to watch.

sharonsaysso- Sharon has been described as America's history/government teacher. She makes history and government so understandable. Also described as having golden retriever energy. 

cassie.stephenz Elementary Art Teacher. I particularly like to see "What the Art Teacher Wore." It is my favorite.

damasklove - She is by far one of my favorite crafters

No comments:

Post a Comment