Sunday, November 6, 2022

Weekly Roll - Band Names


 Oldie but I still love it. 

Way Inappropriate Thoughts

People who know me know I love to make up band names.  I got this bit from a San Diego Radio Morning Show.  The picture below is their Instagram - thedscshow. They are retiring.


I started listening when I moved to San Diego when I knew no one, really. They were my morning soundtrack. They were my kind of people, inappropriate. When I started listening it was Dave, Chainsaw, and Shelly.  They made me laugh so much at a time in my life when things were hard new place, new mom etc. I listened online when I moved from California to Washington State for many years.

I actually think Inappropriate Thoughts would be a good band name or I Have Questions or Questionable. Ha Ha

Deep Thoughts


Birthday Month Favorite Thing

It is my birthday month so I thought I would share a favorite thing


I have been really into nail polish. I have been trying Orly Breathable Nail Polish and it is really good. I have the Kwame Collection.

I started wearing nail polish in the last year to stop myself from chewing my nails. I have been going bold with red but I have branched out to even bolder colors such as black, silver, and purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment