Sunday, October 16, 2022

Weekly Roll

 


                                             Oh, I love a warty pumpkin or a peachy colored pumpkin



Inappropriate Thoughts

This is a "Well that escalated quickly."  I started my kitchen painting project.  (Details Here) The built-in china cabinet being the last thing I will be tackled. So, I taped it off to not get wall paint on the cabinet. Well, I pulled off the tape and it basically removed some of the paint. 


It appears they didn't prime or sand before applying the paint.  It was like picking at a wound. I couldn't help myself.  



Deep Thoughts


I am in a book club (SharonSaysSo) and we had an author talk by Bryan Stevenson, "Just Mercy".  Bryan is also the founder of the Equal Justice Initiative.  I have read Just Mercy twice now.  Bryan Stevenson is a lawyer who represents those who are wrongful accused and on death row. It was a great talk and Bryan is a moving speaker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment