Monday, August 1, 2022

House to Home - Kitchen Paint Risk





I am waffling on taking a risk in our new to us kitchen. It has the original dark faux wood paneling. It is small and has a lot of wasted space. We will probably remodel but not right now, so I am deciding whether to take a color risk. I would like to paint the paneling green. Yes, green and the built in a darker green. I have a large yellow Madrid Depression glass collection and the red and yellow make it look like ketchup and mustard. The inside of the built in will be white. Hopefully this will make the yellow glass stand out.


I tried out a few green colors. Below is my inspiration. I found a tea towel at tractor supply, and this sums up my design for the kitchen


Paint is Sherwin Williams Nurture Green and Inland


Playing around with some of my glassware in the niche. I do have a little bit of the green newer copy of madrid  glassware.

No comments:

Post a Comment