Sunday, August 2, 2020

What's on my bucket List

The prompt for my modern story this week was make a bucket list. Back in 2014 I had made one on my blog. My bucket list is mainly a travel bucket list.

Ride the Hiawatha Trail (Complete)
Hawaii (Maui) - We had wanted to do this for our 25th anniversary this year. Not going to happen
Glacier National Park
Crater Lake
See the Northern Lights in Iceland

Drive the ET Highway and do the geocaches along the way. (Complete)

There are a few more that I crossed off my bucket list that weren't on that list

Tulips in Mount Vernon, WA (complete)
Oyster Dome (complete)

Def Lepard in Vegas (complete)
Whale Watch Cruise (complete)

Of course there are a few I would like to add.

Scotland
Walk the Camino Del Santiago in Spain
Mt Rainier - I have been here but would there is still a lot I would like to see
Mount Saint Helens
Olympic Park

Of course the prompt led me to other bucket lists I have. I have some genealogy bucket list items as well. I think that is a post for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment