Sunday, August 30, 2020

Weekly Roll- Dahlia Edition

 It has been a challenging technology week. Have you ever had one of those? Sorry in advance for the stereotype but you find yourself talking to someone in India to solve your tech problems. That is quite clearly when you have hit rock bottom. We had phone problems, internet problems, printer problems. I think things are sorted out but I seem to have the tech kiss of death. So now I bring you flower news because it is the cure to technology problems.


Way earlier at the beginning of summer, my bestie helped me score some discount dahlia tubers. So I have a little dahlia patch. 


Santa Cruz Dahlias who I follow on Instagram has a new Dahlia Breeding book out that is getting a lot of buzz. Floret Flowers has a dahlia book coming out in the spring called "Discovering Dahlias". I am lucky to live in an area with a lot of small flower farmers. 

Random Thoughts 

Made a large Goodwill drop off.  I still have some more to donate. They weren't taking any furniture at my location. I also have been inside of my Goodwill recently. It is probably the cleanliest I have ever seen it. I also noticed how parred down the selection seemed. I wonder why that is because I waited in the donation line longer than usual and it looks like they are getting lots of donations. ALSO why would you wait in the donation line to drop off one little bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment