Wednesday, November 15, 2017

What I Read November


I am linking up with Modern Mrs Darcy's Quick Lit.  Check out what everyone is reading.

Sometimes November reading is hit or miss.  When I am stressed, I like to re-read books I have read already.  I have been re-reading Outlander perhaps not the best use of my time but a lovely diversion from my real life.

Something new to me I read was the Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware.  This book had been hyped a lot last year.  Since I get my books through my local library, it seems like I read books a year later than everyone else. I thought it was good and suspenseful. The general story line is Lo, a travel writer, boards a luxury yacht/cruise ship on its maiden voyage and sees something unsavory.  I really didn't see that ending coming .  I liked it.  I also love that it is a book I can recommend to my Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment