Saturday, January 7, 2017

Things I am loving in the NEW YEAR

Maybe I oversold this post with loving but there is definitely LIKE

Oh Podcasts how I love thee while I clean.  More like when I sit mindlessly at the computer.

Reply All- This is my new favorite.  So far I have enjoyed - On the Inside 64-67 episodes, Lost in a Cab episode #76 and #82 Hello.

Reply All is a show about the internet and trained rats, time travel, celebrity dogs, lovelorn phone scammers, angry flower children, workplace iguanas, and more. It’s hosted by PJ Vogt and Alex Goldman, who launched the show in 2014. - (Reply All website)

Undisclosed -Season 2 - If you enjoyed serial, you will like Undisclosed

Season 2

The conviction under examination at present belongs to Joey Watkins, a Georgia man sentenced to life in prison in July 2001 for aggravated assault, a weapons violation, misdemeanor stalking, and the felony murder of Isaac Dawkins in January 2000. Joey's case was brought to the team by the Georgia Innocence Project.
Join the Undisclosed team every Monday at 6 p.m. EST as they dive into the details of Joey's case -- and try to unravel the events leading up to his troubling conviction. And then check out the Undisclosed Addenda--a discussion show about the case featuring Emmy award-winner and host Jon Cryer--every Thursday at 6 p.m. EST. (undisclosed website)
What I am liking to drink


Stash Tea - Chai with 2 sugar cubes.  Because sugar cubes are the sugar bomb. I know it totally makes me an old lady.

Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland - So delish.  I wish this wasn't one of celestial teas seasonal blends

What I am drinking out of


I received this wonderful cup from Mrs Epi.  It makes me smile every time I use it.




No comments:

Post a Comment