Friday, November 4, 2016

Getting Your Royal ON!

Me getting my Royal on for Halloween
I don't know about you but as an American the British Royals are interesting to me. With the release of the new netflix series The Crown, I thought I would do a little round up on Britsh Royals.  So Get your Royal ON!

I read The Royal We  back in 2015 but I didn't blog about it.

American Bex Porter was never one for fairy tales. Her twin sister Lacey was always the romantic, the one who daydreamed of being a princess, but it's adventure-seeking Bex who goes to Oxford and meets dreamy Nick across the hall-and Bex who finds herself accidentally in love with the heir to the British throne.  (AMAZON)

I really liked it but I just think that SO MANY people reviewed it that I didn't have anything to ADD.

Love the Lively Show Podcast that interviewed the authors of  The Royal We.


The Royal Night Out as well.  The true story behind The Royal Night Our.


T

The Crown premeires on Netflix Nov 4 - TODAY - Yeah. More details from the DailyBeast

No comments:

Post a Comment