Tuesday, May 31, 2016

What I Learned in May

What I Learned in May

HERB ROBERT IS A DIRTY WORD


This nasty weed has totally tried to conquer my lawn. It is EVERYWHERE.  I just want to go around everywhere and tell everybody I have a Class B noxious weed. That sounds super scary. More details about Herb Robert. Luckily this is an easy weed to pull.

I AM THE SWEDISH CHEF



I have decided my baking style is completely the Muppets Swedish Chef.  I make the best mess EVER!

CHANGING LIFE INSURANCE

Have you ever changed Life Insurance?  Holy cow, those people don't want to let your money go.  We have literally gotten 8 letters from one company that we are making a GRAVE mistake.  See how I worked grave into a life insurance conversation.  Guess what 8 letters later, we are still changing our life insurance. But seriously, they make it seem like we are making the worst mistake of our life. I literally makes me wonder how hard it would be to get your money once you loved one passed.

I am linking up with Chatting at the Sky for What I Learned in May


No comments:

Post a Comment