Monday, June 1, 2015

What I Learned in May

WHAT I LEARNED IN MAY

1. You Can Play Music on Floppy Drives



I think I might of just nerded out.

2. There is a difference between BIG Foot and a  Yeti.

According to my 16 year old Big Foot cannot be hunted in our county.  AND I learned from my sister, the Polyester Princess, Big Foot and a Yeti are not the same thing.  I obviously needed to be educated on Big Foot.

3. Song Stuck in My Head

Oh ya know, I have a song stuck in my head.  Here is my latest.



4. Bison Slobber is difficult to remove from your car windows.

Bison will slobber your car if you have bread.  We enjoyed our trip to the Olympic Game Park where we were held up by bison and elk not at gun point but by hoof point.  It was seriously hilarious fun feeding them.

*****I am linking up with Chatting At the Sky - What I learned in May

No comments:

Post a Comment